Grant for charging stations in companies
The most important facts in brief
- Subsidy of up to 900 euros per charging point
- for the purchase and installation of charging stations that are not publicly accessible
- for charging company vehicles and private vehicles of employees
- For companies and municipal enterprises, freelancers and non-profit organizations.
With the Electric Vehicle Charging Stations grant, KFW supports the purchase and installation of charging stations at parking spaces that are not publicly accessible. Company vehicles as well as private vehicles of employees can be charged at the stations.
Subsidies are available for
- the purchase of new charging stations with a charging capacity of up to 22 kW and intelligent controls
- the installation and connection of the charging stations, including all installation work
- energy management systems to control the charging stations
Receive the subsidy from KFW (subsidy for charging stations for electric vehicles):
- sole proprietors
- Municipal enterprises
- Corporations and institutions under public law, e.g. chambers and associations
- non-profit organizations including churches
HELMER NET – we offer a full service tailored to your needs, including the following services:
- Installer for the power and LAN network
- We use economical media transmission via our own fiber optic processing.
- Electricity billing via our backend portal. You receive a monthly charge invoice or via internal meters.
Load management so that your power grid does not collapse, or surplus charging through in-house PV system.
- 24/ 7 Care and maintenance
- DGUV inspections by our qualified personnel.
Talk to us or make an appointment for a consultation and firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.